For Teachers and Administrators
- FAIR Education Act - website with K-12 lesson plans, books, videos, and other curricular resources built by CCC4IS members.
- Seth's Law - bullying interventions
- School Success and Opportunity Act (AB1266) Interim guidance from the California School Board Association on supporting transgender youth
- GSA Mini Grants: The Community Foundation is offering $500 mini-grants to eligible G/QSA clubs - see this link for more information.
- Health and Safety of LGBT youth in San Luis Obispo County Schools: A Fact Sheet (2015) Prepared by Elizabeth J. Meyer for the Central Coast Coalition for Inclusive Schools using California Healthy Kids Survey Data.
- Initiating and Sustaining Educational Change: The FAIR Education Act and Seth's Law (2014) a research report prepared for the San Luis Obispo County Office of Education and the American Educational Research Association
- School Safety and Nondiscrimination Laws: Fact Sheet (2013) California Auditor General's Office
- Prevention of Bullying in Schools, Colleges, and Universities (2013) American Educational Research Association research report